What is happening at Pueblo?
Dust Devil Announcements!
Four SUSD Students Win the Mayor's Constitution Day Contest
To commemorate Constitution Day, The Honorable W. J. “Jim” Lane hosted a Mayor’s Constitution Day Contest. The City of Scottsdale received 132 entries for the contest. The contest was divided into three categories. Scottsdale Unified School District (SUSD) had four grand prize winners and several finalists. The grand prize winners are: Gabe Ozaki, a student at Desert Canyon Middle School, 6th-8th grade essay winner, Camryn Sliger, a student at Desert Canyon Middle School, 6th-8th grade art winner, Steven Adelberg, a student at Desert Mountain High School, high school essay winner, and Julia Mionis, a student at Chaparral High School, high school art winner.
The following SUSD students were finalists:
- Pueblo: Donovan Davis (essay)
- Mohave: Andrea Mitrovic (art), Benjamin Yee (art), Daniel Hutton (essay) and Julia Greteman (essay)
- Chaparral – all art: Brooke Martin, Maia Nagle, Grace Lieberman and Spencer Scher
- Desert Canyon Middle: Tyler Crum (art) Elise Short (art), Brenden Weinberg (art), Ellie Fern (essay) and Samantha Hirsch (essay)
- Coronado: Natalee Esposito (essay)
- Desert Mountain: Christine Curran (essay)
Supply Lists, Pick-Up and Drop Off Maps, and Bus Route